microLinK Smart Pickoff
FTI's microLinK pickoff may be the world’s smallest & most compact temperature/viscosity/density compensated linearized CANbus turbine pickoff: It may be micro but it has mega capabilities!
The microLinK includes a configurable linearized flow pulse output (mass or volume), a CANbus output providing access to all process variables & totalizers and a 0/4-20mA linearized flow output. Up to three fluid density/viscosity profiles can be stored in microLinK enabling the user to seamlessly switch between fluids on the fly using CANbus communications.
The microLinK is easily configured using and all data is available using Windows®-based Visual LinK™ programming software.
- Micro packaging - weighs only 65 grams
- Wide operating temperature -40°C to 125°C standard
- Enhanced RF amplifier design
- Advanced averaging capabilities
- Viscosity, temperature & linearized pulse output
- CANopen in accordance with CiA 301 v4.0.2
- 3 user configurable fluid viscosity/density tables
- Solid state temperature sensor with direct digital output
- 0 to 5000 Hz user-defined frequency output
- Analog output, 4-20 mA or 0-20 mA for flow rate
- Fast response time < 20mS plus period of input pulse on corrected volume/mass output
- PDO information available over CANbus at access speeds up to 20mS
(mass & volume rate, temperature, frequency)
- Visual Link™ compatible including diagnostic portal
- Diagnostic Capabilities