Sales & Marketing Manager
Summary: The role of the Sales & Market Manager is to maintain and develop FTI Markets, including but not limited to the Industrial, Automotive and Aerospace markets. The successful candidate will either have a proven sales track record working for an industrial instrumentation Representative or Distributor; or have a proven track record as a Regional Sales Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage reps and distributors within assigned territory
- Drive sales growth
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical plans
- Acquire & develop new customers
- Identify & penetrate new market segments & applications
- Provide monthly sales forecasts
- Be accountable for delivering the agreed upon budget/plan sales/order number
- Develop marketing collateral. For example :
- Training presentations (Internal/Customer/Rep)
- Application presentations, etc.
- Define and develop specific market opportunities
- Minimum of 50% travel (Domestic)
- Other duties may be assigned.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job any time. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Technical Degree
- MBA an advantage/desirable
- Knowledge of specific industry desirable
- 5 – 7 years sales/marketing experience
- Process Control or Instrumentation experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and use hands to handle or feel objects.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This employee will primarily work in office conditions where the noise level is usually moderate.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Flow Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) & Roth 401(k)
- 401(k) Employer match
- Health insurance plans
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health savings account
- Basic life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Vacation & personal time
- Tuition reimbursement